ITC Updates, Changes Website Rater Name to TurboRater for Websites
Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC), a leading provider of insurance agency software and services, announced today updates to the online consumer rater eTurboRater, including changing the product’s name to TurboRater for Websites.
Carrollton, Texas – Tuesday, May 1, 2012
– Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC), a leading provider of insurance agency software
and services, announced today updates to the online consumer rater eTurboRater, including changing the product’s name to TurboRater for Websites.
“The new name TurboRater for Websites is intended to help insurance agents better understand the scope and objective of the product,” said AnMarie Bozick, CIC, insurance rating software
product manager at ITC. “Our latest release of TurboRater for Websites is designed to make the user experience smooth and easy helping our agents to earn their customers’ trust from the beginning.”
Updates in the auto insurance rating software
TurboRater for Websites include the following:
- The new easy-to-use interface was designed based on the latest technologies and best practices in usability studies making insurance shopping simpler for website visitors.
- Helpful hints are now provided in close proximity to the entry fields for users who need additional explanation.
- TurboRater for Websites now automatically detects when it is being displayed on a mobile device and will display in a finger-friendly format.
- Optimized to perform on all major browsers, TurboRater for Websites is now compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
- Insurance agencies can now include their logo in TurboRater for Websites as part of their branding efforts.
TurboRater for Websites is available in 13 states: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Virginia.
Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC), founded in 1983, is a leading provider of marketing, rating and management software and services to the insurance industry, including independent agents and insurance carriers. Headquartered in Carrollton, Texas, ITC helps its customers across the United States grow their businesses and become more efficient through the philosophy of providing quality software and services. Currently, ITC serves more than 100 insurance companies and more than 5,000 agencies. For more information, visit http://www.GetITC.com